Child Protection program
Child Protection program aims to achieve the following objectives:
– Conduct ongoing , recurrent , central , mobile activities that support children’s psychosocial development
– Holding informative talks , neighborhood gatherings , and activity days Distributing posters and pamphlets about child protection issues
– Disseminating the circumstances surrounding play and early childhood development .
– Setting up organizations and committees headed by adults or youths to promote children’s safety .
– Establishing and maintaining child – friendly and safe areas .